You can't make money if you're not willing to lose.

You can't make money if you're not willing to lose.

To be a money master, you must first be a self-master.

Investors are the big gamblers. They make a bet, stay with it, and if it goes the wrong way, they lose it all.

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary. If this surprises you, think how good professionals in any field operate. Good teachers, doctors, lawyers, farmers and others make money - but they do not count it while they work. If they do, the quality of their work suffers.

Successful traders constantly ask themselves: What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong? How can I do what I am doing better? How can I get more information? Courage is a quality important to excel as a trader. It's not enough to simply have the insight to see something apart from the rest of the crowd, you also need to have the courage to act on it and stay with it.

It's very difficult to be different from the rest of the crowd the majority of the time, which by definition is what you're doing if you're a successful trader.

The answer to the question of whether trading can be taught has to be an unqualified yes. Anyone with average intelligence can learn to trade. This is not rocket science. Don't think about what the market's going to do; you have absolutely no control over that. Think about what you're going to do if it gets there.

The single most important element to being successful in the markets is having a plan. First, a plan forces discipline, which is an essential ingredient to successful trading. Second, a plan gives you a benchmark against which you can measure your performance.

Best Regards

Mark,

Excellet Advises bro

Hi,

I want to show the next image,

In an event with 50% probability of success you could fail 10 or more in a row..

Regards

Your article is really good to read, you are right while on the job we must give the best of ours instead of thinking of money it is but natural that if a person is performing well than he or she is surely going to get the money.To be successful we must plan out effective and than follow it.

i found the article worth reading. really the points you have mentioned could really help a forex trader work towards his aim in a smarter way.

Its up to you how much money you are preparing to risk. Many investors think of the ways they are going to spend their profit before they are made. It is much better to think about the amount you are prepare to lose.

Yes, i highly agree on this one. I asked around a few traders what made them better at trading and they said that they have burned down a few accounts before they knew how to truly trade the market. It may sound tough, but that's where the learning curve comes in.

That makes sense too. There is always a risk involve in Forex trading. As a forex beginner it is quite difficult to make money currency trading. Finding which forex strategies work can be hard. It is not advisable to spend money on expensive forex courses as it is possible to get all the info you need to be a successful forex trader online for free. Forex trading forums like this one are usually good resources. I would also advise getting a company that does free forex seminars / webinars. I would advise company like makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they teach you their strategies for free. And at least losses incur will be minimized.

YU cannot make money unless yu lose it.But the money gained should be greater than money lost in terms of mathematics.

Unless yu take a RISK yu cannot be successful in Life.For any thing to achieve in Life yu need to take Risks. Yu need to be a strong criticism acceptor meaning you should be ready to accept criticisms from all sides.

Forex Trading is a very risky business, but with the right kind of information, one can consistently make money in it. Perhaps the greatst challenge is the entry and knowing when to exit with minimum loss.

Because on any kind of business, we have to prepare ourselves for the worst condition in case if the business were going not with our favor.

Reason: