Traps of trading
Old 03-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Forex Warrior

kevinator is on a distinguished road
Default Traps of trading

In this pdf are outlined the various traps and pitfalls that traders are sometimes subject to in fast or slow markets.A must read for beginning traders and professionals.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf trap.pdf (1.20 MB, 156 views)
Advertisement
bubba111 and RyanMatthews like this.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:25 AM
Forex Trader

bubba111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinator View Post
In this pdf are outlined the various traps and pitfalls that traders are sometimes subject to in fast or slow markets.A must read for beginning traders and professionals.
thanks for the pdf.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Forex Warrior

Paul75 is on a distinguished road

I downloaded this traps of trading. It is really helpful for newbie and experienced traders. Thanks to share it with us.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Forex Senior

RyanMatthews is on a distinguished road

Nice, mate. Downloading it right now. Call me weird, but I like to collect this type of stuff, even if I'm not a "real trader".
Old 03-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Forex Trader

Emery is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Thank you kevinator! I think this is helpful for the forex trade beginners on trade...
Old 03-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Banned

bestforexpartners is on a distinguished road

I believe that forex market is really a challenging world where the scams are traps are very common thing. Every day number of traders trade currency in forex and amongst all of them, lots of traders lost their trade because of such scams and traps. To prevent your trading from the traps, the best idea is forex learning. This is the one and only solution for all the problems.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Forex Trader

naxreell is on a distinguished road

Success in forex does not depend entirely on strategies and plan or systems used but also on your mindset and how you think about and react to the market. If you have an effective trading strategy and also manage trades and your emotions correctly, by accepting certain facts about trading and then trade with these fact in mind can be of help. You can eliminate the possibility of becoming overly emotional trader by risking certain amounts of money per trade that you are okay with losing, in that case you are aware of such possibility of such happening.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Currency Trader

eumi1962 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Very interesting
Old 07-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Forex Trader

tony_jaya is on a distinguished road

Thanks kevinator...
Its good and pretty nice trading strategy. I hope this will improve my trade in liteforex broker.